Friday, October 29, 2010

I Have A Treat For You Today...

Hey guys,

How's everyone doing today? I hope that you're doing well. I have a special treat for you today. (yay!) I found a site that is literally a bank of information for soap makers, especially beginners. It has multiple soap making tutorials and a great faq section that really answers some of the most common questions that beginners and even more advanced soap makers have. The site is linked to a popular soap making forum, so while you're checking out the tutorial, I recommend checking out the forum also. I'm a member (joined yesterday) and it seems like a nice community. So check out those tutorials and faq's and tell me what you think.

Sn: If you still haven't had the time to check out my site on how to make soap at home (shame on you lol) then pretty please do so. I would really like some feedback on what I can do to make it better.

Best,

Aida

---

No comments:

Post a Comment